And. Basic provisions
1. Personal data controller pursuant to art. 4 point 7 of regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR") Prague International Marathon spol. s r. o., with registered office františka křížka 461/11, Holešovice, 170 00 Praha 7, identification number: 636 73 738, registered in the commercial register maintained by the municipal court in Prague, section C, insert 336777.
2. The contact details of the administrator are
Address: Františka Křížka 461/11, Holešovice, 170 00 Praha 7
Telephone: 233 015 031
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The administrator has not appointed / appointed a data protection officer. The contact details of the agent are:
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The administrator processes the personal data that you provided to him / her or the personal data that the administrator received as a result of the fulfillment of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of processing personal data
1. The legal reason for the processing of personal data is
performance of the contract between you and the trustee under Art. Article 6 (1) Article 4 (1) (a) b) GDPR,
the legitimate interest of the AIFM in providing direct marketing (in particular for the sending of commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 11 (1) of directive 2014/65 / EU; Article 6 (1) Article 4 (1) (a) f) GDPR,
Your consent to the processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) in accordance with art. Article 6 (1) Article 4 (1) (a) a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 para. 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll..about some services of the information society in the event that there was no order for the goods or services.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
execution of your order and the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data,
sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. There is / is no automatic individual decision-making on the part of the administrator within the meaning of art. 22 GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
1. The administrator keeps personal data
for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
2. After the expiration of the period of storage of personal data, the administrator deletes personal data.
In. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. Recipients of personal data are persons
involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments under the contract,
providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services related to e-shop operation,
providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not / intends to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are the providers of mailing services / cloud services.
GOI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
the right of access to their personal data pursuant to Article 11 (1) of directive 2014/65 / EU. 15 GDPR,
right to rectification of personal data pursuant to art. 16 GDPR, or restrictions on processing under Art. 18 GDPR.
right to erasure of personal data pursuant to art. 17 GDPR.
the right to object to processing under Art. 21 GDPR and
the right to data portability pursuant to Article 11 (1) of directive 2014/65 / EU 20 GDPR.
the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller referred to in art. III of these conditions.
2. In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the office for personal data protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
3. The administrator declares that only authorized persons have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
These conditions shall take effect on 1. 12. 2020.